- MPS/UPS – plus Outer London Weighting.
- Permanent teaching position starting July or September 2019.
- NQT’s accepted.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Newly Qualified Maths Teacher or experienced Maths Teacher to join a committed and dedicated team with a brilliant induction programme.
Rated 5 stars in The Real School Guide 2016 and 2017, this high performing comprehensive school in Waltham Forest has just recently moved into an impressive new building. Due to the new fantastic facilities they are now looking to appoint a motivated and enthusiastic teacher to join an expanding committed Maths department from September 2019.
Other features include:
- Full support from the Head of Department, the Headteacher and colleagues.
- An excellent induction programme.
- An intrinsic teacher performance management structure.
- Progression through professional development.
- Residential trips, both abroad and in the UK.
- Child Care Vouchers
- Bike to Work scheme
- A fantastic social life and loads more.
- Teaching up to at least GCSE level, with the opportunity to teach up to A-level
- Developing and evaluating the quality of Maths Teaching and learning.
- Impassioning and inspiring students to engage in the subject further.
The ideal candidate is someone who:
- Shares a vision of distinction and quality, is well-organized, flexible, and personable.
- Is a Maths Teacher looking for an exciting opportunity where they can drive their personal
If you’re interested in the position, apply now!