Year 1 and 2 teachers needed in Marlow
We are seeking a Year 1 teacher and a Year 2 teacher for a lovely little village school in an area of outstanding natural beauty. It is a Christian faith school: Church of England School. The two positions both start in September 2019 at the beginning of the British academic year. The school is located in Marlow just 30 minutes from London, but in an untouched, beautiful countryside location.
The children, staff and Governors at the school are looking to appoint creative, enthusiastic and dedicated teachers. Experienced teachers or newly qualified teachers are all welcome to apply and contribute to team of staff and to the success of this happy, vibrant church school.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about infant education
- Has a creative, energetic and enthusiastic approach.
- Is keen to make learning fun, exciting and hands on, using a range of teaching styles
- Can work in and contribute effectively to a team and support our Christian ethos
- Has high expectations of learning, achievement and behaviour
The School can offer you:
- A friendly and supportive staff team who would welcome an international teacher into the school’s community.
- Enthusiastic and committed parents and happy children with a positive attitude towards their learning
- An opportunity to develop and flourish in an inspiring environment with excellent coaching, mentoring & training to develop your skills
- An ambitious governing body committed to the well-being of the staff team
- A leadership team that involves the staff team in the decision making process
Are you a qualified Primary Teacher? Do you want to work at a small Christian Primary School, just 30 minutes form London?
Apply now! Contact Gemma on 0449790334 or email email@example.com