UK School Principal Interviews (overseas)
Face-to-face interviews with hiring Headteachers in a city near you.
So you’re keen to teach in the UK, and you’d like to get a job sorted before you go? That’s a sensible plan, a move overseas tends to be much easier if you know where you will be going and what you’ll be doing when you get there! And that’s where we can help. Our team will do an in-depth consultation with you to work out your ideal school, your ideal role, and your ideal location. We can offer short and long term contracts, permanent roles, or guaranteed supply contracts. While usually you will interview via Skype, we know that some candidates prefer in-person interviews, and that’s why we arrange interviews with UK School Principals in convenient Australian, Canadian and Irish locations several times a year. If you are a NZ teacher or don’t live close to one of the Aussie major cities, don’t worry, we can arrange a Skype interview for you.
What’s involved in a UK School Principal Interview?
We have a strong network of UK School Principals who have the authority to hire for specific teaching positions within a school, or even an entire school district or borough. Several times a year Teach In flies these UK Principals to Australia, Canada and Ireland, to conduct face-to-face interviews with local teachers, and to offer them real, guaranteed teaching positions. It’s a fantastic opportunity to land yourself a UK teaching job before you leave home, and a chance to speak openly with the School Principal about what life is really like teaching in a particular school or region.
When can I do a UK School Principal interview?
We are currently recruiting interested teachers and teaching graduates to interview with two leading UK Head Teachers for teaching positions in Early Childhood, Primary, Secondary and Special Needs. Positions will be offered for 2019. The next UK School Principal interviews will be held in Australia (Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth and Adelaide) in September/October 2018 – see below for dates.
In addition, we will be offering informative free professional development workshops on Behaviour Management in the UK (wine and cheese provided) and our Melbourne Teacher Conference on Sunday 30th April – a half day ‘Lunch & Learn’ session on behaviour management and teaching in the UK. Sign up today!
2018 Tour Dates
- Brisbane: Monday 24th September 9am – 5pm, 140 Creek Street, Brisbane City, Qld, 4000
- Brisbane: Tuesday 25th September 9am – 2pm, 140 Creek Street, Brisbane City, Qld, 4000
- Sydney: Wednesday 26th September 9am – 5pm, WeWork, 100 Harris Street, Pyrmont, Sydney, 2009
- Sydney: Thursday 27th September 9am – 5pm, WeWork, 100 Harris Street, Pyrmont, Sydney, 2009
- Melbourne: Monday 1st October 9am – 5pm, WeWork, Level 4, 152 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne, 3000
- Melbourne: Tuesday 2nd October 9am – 5pm, WeWork, Level 4, 152 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne, 3000
- Adelaide: Wednesday 3rd October 10am – 7pm, Flinders University, Sturt Road, Bedford Park 5042, South Australia
- Perth: Thursday 4th October 2pm – 6pm, The Hive, 77 St George’s Terrace, Perth, 6000.
- Perth: Friday 5th October 9am – 3pm, The Hive, 77 St George’s Terrace, Perth, 6000.