An established and extremely successful secondary school within the local community, students are fortunate to have dedicated teachers guide them in their educational journey. The Headteacher would like to appoint a Maths NQT / Maths Teacher to join his school in the London Borough of Brent from July or September 2020 who can also enthuse and motivate their students.
* Permanent Maths NQT / Maths Teacher post
* July/September 2020 start
* £30,480 – £49,571 (MPS/UPS Inner London Weighting)
* KS3-4 timetable
* A Level knowledge desired but not essential
* Be part of one of the highest attaining schools in the country
* Contribute to a hugely successful Maths department
* Bespoke NQT programme in place
* Comprehensive CPD structured for the appointed Maths NQT / Maths Teacher
With consistently higher than average results seeing students awarded over 90% grades 9 -4 at GCSEs and 77% achieving A*-B at A Levels Maths and Further Maths, the ideal Maths NQT / Maths Teacher will have strong subject knowledge informed by their experiences or academic record.
Recent investments into the Maths department have allowed more state-of-the-art ICT facilities to be incorporated into the classrooms keeping to date with how students best learn. The possibility of rapidly progressing is very realistic for individual Maths NQT / Math Teachers who are able to demonstrate their skills and ability to support students in reaching their potential.
Based within the London Borough of Brent, the Headteacher is keen to hear from prospective Maths NQT / Maths Teachers and will work around the schedule of shortlisted Maths NQT / Maths Teachers. To be considered for this role, please apply ASAP to avoid missing out on this opportunity.