Be part of a welcoming and dynamic secondary school in Lambeth led by an inspirational Senior Leadership Team!
We are working in conjunction with the Headteacher and the Head of Maths to appoint a Maths NQT/Maths Teacher to join their successful department from July or September 2019. The ideal Maths NQT/Maths Teacher will be able to teach KS3-4 content to a high standard through the promotion of a creative and engaging curriculum that takes into account individual needs. As a Maths NQT/ Maths Teacher at this school, you will be part of a wider team that believes in inspiring their students to be the best they can be.
What is on offer:
* Maths NQT/Maths Teacher
* Permanent role from July/September 2019
* MPS/UPS (Inner London Weighting)
* Join a high attaining secondary school
* Teach within the London Borough of Lambeth
* Be part of an established Maths department
* Strong induction programme and CPD in place
With a great academic track record with 2018 GCSE results with 97% achieving Grade 5 or above in GCSEs and an average of +0.41 for Progress 8 in the last three years, this is a great time to be part of the school’s success!
The ideal Maths NQT/Maths Teacher:
* Strong mathematical subject knowledge
* Committed to providing the best education possible for students from all backgrounds
* Making good progress in teaching placements
* Enjoy working in a collaborative environment
* Hold QTS by September 2019
* Interest in participating in extra-curricular activities such as STEM club
If you would like to be considered for this permanent Maths NQT/Maths Teacher role to commence in July/September 2019, then please apply ASAP. We will be arranging interviews for applicants who match the criteria.