Primary Teacher – Bexley
The Headteacher of an ‘Outstanding’ primary school in the London Borough of Bexley is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and committed KS1 or KS2 class teacher for September 2021. Due an internal promotion this highly rated school can be flexible on the year group they offer, and will be based on your appropriate experience.
The Headteacher is very open to see applications from ECTs and experienced teachers. There are options for CPD and career progression, this could be a perfect option for someone starting their teaching career.
* KS1/ KS2 Class Teacher, open to ECTs
* OFSTED rated ‘Outstanding’
* MPS/UPS- plus Outer London Weighting
* Full-time, Permanent teaching post (July/September 2021)
* Future opportunities for progression
* Strong leadership team
* School that encourages respect, teamwork and a friendly approach to learning
* Two form entry primary school
* London Borough of Bexley
The school offers a vibrant environment where everyone is valued. You will be part of a highly motivated team that strives for excellence. They would love to hear from a fun-loving, engaging and articulate class teachers who are able to deliver high-quality teaching. Leaders provide training and support for staff in order to enhance their performance.
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity in a Bexley primary school, please apply by submitting your CV below.