STEM NQT Interview Evening
Do you wish to interview directly with Headteachers without the need to spend hours on numerous application forms?
If you have answered yes, then our first STEM NQT Interview Evening on Tuesday 10th December could be very well suited for you!
We would like to hear from proactive Science and Maths trainee teachers keen on kick-starting their job search ahead of their NQT year. To support you in this, our STEM NQT Interview Evenings have been designed to allow you to interview directly with attending Headteachers from schools across London.
The purpose of our STEM NQT Interview Evenings will enable you to find our more about each school’s ethos and to see if it matches with what you are looking for.
What is on offer:
* Supportive schools from Inner and Outer London in attendance
* Date and time: Tuesday 10th December, 4-8pm
* Permanent Science and Maths NQT roles
* Personalised interview schedule created what you are looking for
* Informal NQT interview slots for each school you wish to speak with
* Opportunity to find out more about the NQT support in place
* No need to fill out an application form to be shortlisted to interview stage
All attending Headteachers will be looking to appoint Science and Maths NQTs on a permanent basis to commence from July/September 2020 making if a great opportunity to secure your NQT post as soon as possible. By attending our STEM NQT Interview Evening, you will have access to numerous schools and be interviewed directly without the need to fill in application forms.
If you are a Science and Maths NQT, it is encouraged that you apply ASAP with an updated CV to take part in the STEM NQT Interview Evening.