Teaching Assistant Jobs
Thinking of a career in teaching?
We can find you Teaching Assistant positions in the UK. Part and full time options available. You don’t need a specific teaching qualification to become a teacher aide, although experience volunteering or working with young people is ideal. Lots of partners and friends of teachers take up a Teacher Aide position while they are in the UK.
Teaching truly is one of the most rewarding careers a person can have. It gives you the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of generations of young people. It’s not always easy. It’s not all half term holidays and early finishes. But those of us who were born to teach know there’s nothing greater than providing that ‘Aha’ moment for a child. We know there’s no more meaningful gift that the first piece of work that rebellious teenager strived to produce for you. There’s no greater buzz than a classroom full of engaged, animated children keen to share their ideas and learn from each other.
We are recruiting for the following positions
- Teaching Aide’s
- 1-2-1 tutors
- Special Needs assistants
- Sports Coaches
- Numeracy tutor
- Reading recovery tutor
- And more
- No school experience needed – maybe you have worked as a Nanny, Out of School Hours Care, swim instructor, rock climbing instructor or are an awesome employee
- No degree needed – desirable not essential
- Attitude & fun loving approach to your new UK adventure required
- You must be presentable
- Have a caring and empathetic nature
- Preferably you have a passion for reading and a genuine reason for working in schools
- Hold a clear and consecutive study and of work history
- Motivated to work with school aged children
- Eligible for Youth Mobility Visa, Dual citizenship or Ancestry Visa
What Teach In can offer you
- Rewarding work & interesting opportunities
- Inspiring UK children & work with the National Curriculum
- Reference provided to support your career development
- Full support and mentor ship from UK schools
- On the job training and bespoke training days
- Varied work with different age groups and types of children
- Term time hours only meaning you can still travel
- Flexi work
- Pay above the minimum wage
- Locations – all 1.5 hours to Heathrow and Gatwick airport for your travel destinations. London, Buckinghamshire, Brighton, Sussex, Berkshire, Wokingham, Kent
At Teach In we place graduates from all disciplines into Teaching Assistant jobs, then follow and support them through their education career.
We also offer an exciting new 2 year initial teacher training programme, which is free of charge. The course enables Teacher Assistants to be paid to train as teachers. Visit our TIQ Teacher Training page to learn more.
Click the button below to register, or send your CV & contact details to email@example.com